Itinerary 1 - The Town
- 9:30 am - Wake up refreshed and head down to our new lobby-based boutique, The Mercantile, for a cup of our signature coffee blend to go (roasted by Snake River Roasting Co.).
- 10:30 am - When you feel the coffee start to work it's magic, head into town and over to D.O.G, a favorite local hole-in-the-wall for the best breakfast burritos Jackson Hole has to offer.
- 11:00 am - Now that you've eaten some local cuisine, head next door to the Center for the Arts, and browse their locally curated art exhibit "Sustain". While you're there, grab a Wild Walls Map and start the hunt to find all twelve murals in town (starting in June). Here's a hint: one is featured on the Anvil property!
- 1:30 pm - Once you've gotten your fill of the local art, it's time for lunch. Work your way towards Bin22, where you can snag a bottle of wine and some lunch to-go. Stroll on over to Snow King Mountain and enjoy a picnic in the park located at the base of our local mountain.
- 2:30 pm - When you've finished your lunch, head on up to the Cowboy Coaster and enjoy a ride through Snow King's wild flower meadow.
- 5:30 pm - Cap off your day with some handmade pastas, shared plates, and hand-crafted cocktails at our Italian Restaurant, Glorietta Trattoria. Eat in our spacious dining room or get take out to enjoy in your room.
Day 2 - The Tetons
- 8:00 am - Grab a cup of Snake River Roasting Co. coffee from the The Mercantile and be sure to load up your backpack with an assortment of picnic favorites and snacks, also available from The Mercantile.
- 8:30 am - Before you head to Grand Teton National Park, stop by Pearl Street Bagels for some early morning fuel.
- 9:00 am - Make your way to the to the trailhead for Phelps Lake. Along the way, stop by Rockefeller Preserve Visitor Center to read up on the surrounding wildlife and area. As you hike to the lake, keep a lookout for local flora and fauna. Find your preferred picnic perch, and enjoy a day of swimming, cliff-jumping, and sunbathing.
- 4:00 pm - Pack it out and stop by Dornan's to soak up their patio views with a refreshing beverage in hand.
- 6:00 pm - Finish your night off with some dinner in town at Local with some nice wine and some classic American style food.
Tip: Other amazing picnic spots include Jackson, Jenny, and Leigh Lakes. Don't forget your bear spray!
Day 3 - The Valley
- 9:00 am - Grab some coffee and to- go breakfast at a local favorite Cow Boy Coffee.
- 10:00 am - Experience the quiet and serenity of the Tetons from a whole new perspective as you take a horseback ride through the mountains with stunning views.
- 12:00 pm - After a morning in the saddle, break for lunch back in town at one of the many restaurants located in downtown Jackson
- 4:00 pm -Drop your gear at the hotel before hopping on one of our custom bikes to ride over to the Snake River Brew Pub. End the night with hangs around their fire pit, a game of cornhole, and flights of locally made beer.