The Anvil Hotel, Cache House and Glorietta Trattoria are open and ready for your arrival. We are going above and beyond CDC guidelines for cleanliness and social distancing measures are in place to create a welcoming environment that can be enjoyed by all under our care. We look forward to you joining us in this new environment! Please reach out at any time.
OUR ENHANCED HEALTH, SAFETY AND CLEANING PROCESS
- Staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guestrooms, restaurant, common area restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols - detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel interiors, both guests and associates.
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurant and room service.
YOUR CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE
- Providing contactless Check-In/Check-out: our guests will be able to use their mobile devices to check-in to their room, access their room while staying with us, and check-out of their room (coming soon).
- Should a guest want a key card for room access, we only provide sanitized guest room key cards.
- Adding partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates.
- Supplying protective masks and hand sanitizers to all associates at the front desk and to our guests by request.
YOUR GUEST ROOM EXPERIENCE
- Cleaning all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants. Extra disinfection of the 25 most frequently touched guests room areas – examples, light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats, refrigerator handles, etc.
- Placing a room seal on doors to indicate to guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
- Only upon request will we provide housekeeping in guest rooms.
- Removing all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. hairdryer) and making them available by request. Any paper in your room will have been printed for your use only.
- Offering contact-free room service to enjoy in your room or on in nature.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- We’ve completely reorganized our restaurant to create private experiences, with each table at least six feet from the next table.
- If you prefer to eat in your room or to take a meal to go to enjoy in nature, contact-free delivery service is available.
- View our menus online or request a single-use paper menu and order online (coming soon) or by phone.
- Requiring reservations at all dining establishments to ensure guests are seated promptly and ample time to sanitize tables and chairs between guests.
- Requiring all restaurant staff to wear protective masks and to complete training on hygiene and disinfecting practices, safe food preparation and service practices.
We will continue to update these health and safety protocols as new information and technology becomes available. Over the next few months, we will also roll out enhanced cleaning technologies including electrostatic sprayers which will use hospital-grade disinfectants to safely sanitize all areas of the hotel and restaurant. In the meantime, please know we are committed to doing all that we can to see that you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us. If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are excited to welcome you back.
- text required here, but I'm hiding this list element with CSS. Thanks, Johnathan